for more articles
Exercise During Pregnancy
|One of the best things you can do for yourself and your unborn child during pregnancy is exercise. There are numerous studies that show that women who exercise during pregnancy are more likely to have easy labor and deliveries and faster recoveries.
Before you start any exercise program during pregnancy it is essential that you consult with your healthcare provider. For some women it may be more dangerous than beneficial to exercise during pregnancy.
Once you get the go ahead from your doctor, you can embark on an exercise program that is suitable to your stage in pregnancy.
Here are just a few of the benefits associated with exercise during pregnancy:
- Exercise helps combat fatigue.
- Exercise helps minimize back pain because it helps strengthen back muscles.
- Exercise can help promote a smaller amount of fat gain during pregnancy.
- Exercise provides an exceptional form of stress relief.
- Women who exercising during pregnancy are less likely to experience difficult labors.
- Women who exercise during pregnancy are more likely to return to their pre-pregnancy weight faster and recover more quickly after delivery.
There are some forms of activity that are better than others during pregnancy. Certain exercises can help promote physical fitness and are less likely to result in injury. Among the best exercises for pregnant moms include:
- Stationary Cycling
- Low Impact Prenatal Aerobics
About the author:
Article by Beverley Brooke, author of "Ensure a healthy safe pregnancy for you and your baby", visit http://www.pregnancy-weight-loss.comfor more on pregnancy weight loss
Circulated by Article Emporium