As a writer, you should be swiping ideas nonstop. Stealing ideas nonstop.
William S. Burroughs said, “All writing is in fact cut-ups. A collage of words read, heard, overheard.”
Your content is going to be made up of all the resources you absorb. So it’s essential you research wide, and effortlessly capture those ideas.
But you don’t stop there.
In this roughly 8-minute episode of Rough Draft with Demian Farnworth, you’ll discover:
- A long list of resources you should pillage
- Three disruptive ways to boost creativity by author Daniel Pink
- Where Demian swiped the idea for his best opening ever
- Four free and simple ways to capture ideas
- The one thing you must do when you borrow ideas (otherwise you look like a thief)
- The perfect metaphor for the essential mindset of exceptionally creative people
Rough Draft on iTunes