Are you struggling to figure out how to incorporate a course into your digital business model?
Maybe you’re being too rigid when thinking about online courses.
After a quick refresher about how online courses can accelerate your digital business model, Jerod Morris and Demian Farnworth discuss the following:
- The power of taking an outside-the-box view of online courses
- How an online course framework can work for entertainment as well as education
- Various ways Jerod and Demian could incorporate courses into their side projects (which you’re welcome to steal for your own projects)
- How to use free and paid courses together
- What Jerod learned when creating The Showrunner Podcasting Course (and what Demian learned by participating in it)
- Why The Showrunner Podcasting Course is a living, breathing example of how a course can indirectly make a podcast profitable
- Demian’s thoughts on the challenges of developing a responsive podcast audience
- How courses can help you leverage old content that new audience members haven’t seen or heard
The Lede on iTunes