When I was young, I sported pink hair, suede sneakers, raver jeans, and punk t-shirts.
Sure, I was cool, but strike up a conversation and you’d wonder if something was wrong with me.
I had nothing interesting to say. I was all show.
And that, unfortunately, is the direction online content has been going.
Here are 10 reasons your humdinger of a headline won’t save the catastrophe that is your blog post. 😉
In this roughly 10-minute episode of Rough Draft with Demian Farnworth, you’ll discover:
- Where content marketing has gone wrong with headlines
- How to add life to your content with warm-blooded verbs
- A simple way to keep your readers from getting upset over big blocks of text
- A few tips on opening your article with a bang
- How to engage readers with fascinating figures of speech
- Why you aren’t superstar enough to write “the other kind of posts”
Rough Draft on iTunes