Today’s guest on Hack the Entrepreneur is a serial entrepreneur, speaker, blogger, consultant, coach at Systems Scientist, podcaster, and author of Owning It: Embrace the Best and Worst Parts of You to Thrive in Life and Business.
She is the founder of Mydzik Media, the host of The Off-Road Millenial podcast, where she talks about the future of work and millennial entrepreneurship, and she writes about personal branding and life-work balance for her personal site.
She is a scientist by trade, so she uses a mixture of her analytical and creative mind to help others identify their deficiencies and strengths within their personal lives and businesses.
Now, let’s hack …
In this 34-minute episode of Hack the Entrepreneur, host Jon Nastor and Mallie Rydzik discuss:
- The two essential elements of successful entrepreneurship
- Knowing when to ask for help, when you need it
- Learning things (and if you can’t, outsource)
- Not over-scheduling yourself with projects
- Giving things a couple of chances before finally giving up on them
Hack the Entrepreneur on iTunes