As an Editor-in-Chief, it’s your job to determine the best ways for you to use social media.
Do you use Twitter in a way that feels natural to you, or do you just follow the social media post formats that other people in your industry use?
The answers to those questions don’t particularly matter as long as your social media use helps you meet your goals.
In this 22-minute episode of Editor-in-Chief, host Stefanie Flaxman discusses:
- The social media trap many content marketers fall into
- Why Stefanie didn’t use her original title for this episode
- How research can transform amateur musings into professional content
- Connecting on Twitter and social media behavior you should avoid
- An example of adapting how you use Twitter to your own personal preferences
Editor-in-Chief on iTunes